Ram 1500 Bilstein/Zone Offroad 4" & 6" Conversion Kit (2013 - 2018 & 2019+ Classic)
OUT OF STOCK (ESTIMATED TO BE BACK IN STOCK DEC 12/2022)
Our Bilstein 5100 Conversion Kit paired with the Zone Offroad 4" or 6" lift system!
- Fits 2013 - 2018, 2019+ (Classic) Ram 1500 4x4 (including Rebel)
- Aftermarket high angle front driveshaft required for Ecodiesel models.
- Stock 17" wheels CAN NOT be re-installed. Stock 20" can be re-installed with factory tire.
- 4" kit recommended 35x12.5 tire size, 6" kit recommended 37x12.5 tire size.
- Approximate install time is 9 hours.
- 2013 Ram 1500
- 2014 Ram 1500
- 2015 Ram 1500
- 2016 Ram 1500
- 2017 Ram 1500
- 2018 Ram 1500
- 2019 Ram 1500 Classic
- 2020 Ram 1500 Classic
Fits all trim levels including Rebel, Laramie, Longhorn and Limited.
Note - All of our kits include the use of a programming tool which allows you to remove the "Immediate Air Suspension Service/Repair Required" message from the dashboard. We don't use cheap and unreliable relays like our competitors. Our programming tool is designed to modify the calibration of the BCM so that the truck thinks it never came with air suspension from the factory. This is a permanent solution.
If you'd like to get a programming tool with your kit, please select "Yes, I'd like to borrow a programming tool on the option above". This is a $230 refundable charge which will allow us to include the programming tool with your order. We really try hard to keep costs down for our customers, so these are supplied on a deposit "rental" basis. When you're done installing your kit and the programming is done, mail us back the programmer and we will happily refund you the $230 deposit.